Blemish SOS$ 79.50
Blemish Gel 15ml
Medik8 Blemish SOS is an acne treatment gel designed for use on individual blemishes or larger problem areas. It is suitable for use during the day, with the option of a nightly application to the entire face to control more severe breakouts and acne.
Medik8 Blemish SOS contains a fusion of spot-fighting actives including:
– Salicylic acid for its exfoliating ability, sloughing away dead surface skin and penetrating deep inside pores not only to remove excess sebum, but to aid the prevention of future breakouts by neutralizing bacteria
– Niacinamide to reduce sebum production as well as boasting powerful anti-inflammatory properties to alleviate the unwanted redness and discomfort associated with acne and spot breakouts.
– Azelaic Acid contains deeply penetrating anti-inflammatory and comedolytic properties. It is considered to be similar to hydroxy acids: helping to regulate cell turnover, whilst assisting with the reduction of comedones and congestion.
Key features and benefits
- Powerful anti-acne action
- Anti-inflammatory properties act fast to calm redness
- Non-peeling, can be applied over make-up throughout the day to increase healing
- Non-drying, non-sensitising & non-irritating
- Contains Rosemary Oil for its botanical antioxidant qualities
- ragrance free, paraben free
- Up to 100 applications in each bottle
Ethoxydiglycol, Niacinamide, Salicylic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosmary) Leaf Oil, Limonene, Linalool
Use up to six times per day as required. Dispense an adequate amount of Blemish SOS onto a clean finger (one drop should cover one blemish). Gently apply beta Gel onto the blemish, rubbing in carefully to maximize penetration. Alternatively Medik8 beta Gel can be applied to the entire face for a complete spot-fighting treatment, which can cause some localized stinging. Wait a few minutes for beta Gel to dry then apply an antioxidant serum and follow with a hydrating serum or cream.