Dark Circles$ 89
Eye Awakening Concealer
The skin under the eye is very thin. When blood passes through the large veins close to the surface of the skin, it can produce a bluish tint. The more transparent your skin, the darker the circles appear. Dark circles under or around the eyes can be caused by many different factors, including genetics.
Medik8 Dark Circles contains a unique composition of powerful peptides, antioxidants as well as active lifting and toning ingredients. It is designed to improve the blood haemodynamics and microcirculation, lighten the dark circles and relieve the bags or puffiness. These multi-vector ingredients actively trigger the biosynthesis of hyaluronic acid, collagen and elastin, responsible for firmness and skin tightness. They also help to protect the skin from free-radical damage and collagen breakdown plus counteract excessive water loss by rebuilding the natural lipid coat of the skin.
Benefits of Medik8 Dark Circles
- Strengthens connective tissues around the eyes
- Improves microcirculation and reduces inflammatory response
- Trials show a 32% reduction of eye puffiness after 8 weeks
- Trials show a 35% reduction in dark circles after 8 weeks
- Optically reflective particles gives immediate reduction in appearance of dark circles
- Glycerin hydrates the skin and reduces transepidermal moisture loss
- Designed to be used beneath all forms of liquid and mineral make-up/concealer
Aqua, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, Glycine Soja Protein, Oxido Reductases, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide -7, Steareth-20, Biotin, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Mica, CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Apply twice daily (Under eye area only). Product should be used after cleansing area or removing eye make up. Apply a very small amount under the eye area, beginning at the sides of the nose and working outwards toward the temples. Do not apply on upper eyelid. Allow to absorb before applying hydrator, sunscreen and/or make-up. Application of Injection-Free products (if used) should precede Dark Circles.