Retinol Eye TR$ 91
Advanced eye night serum 10ml.
Retinol has been shown in several clinical trials to combat common skin-ageing concerns such as facial wrinkles, lines, folds and a loss of firmness by stimulating collagen and hyaluronic acid production. Retinol has also been proven to improve skin clarity and texture, promote anti-pigmentation plus demonstrate anti-acne and pore-minimizing effects, all leading to a more youthful skin appearance
Medik8 Retinol Eye-TR is a specially formulated retinol serum for use in the delicate under-eye area. Containing highly stable, encapsulated all-trans retinol at 0.1% concentration, Retinol Eye TR melts into the skin and leaves a non-greasy powder dry finish. It does not irritate like regular retinol products because of the unique time-release (TR) formula.
Benefits of the Medik8 Retinol Eye-TR
- Diminishes the size and depth of wrinkles and lines in under-eye area and the crow’s feet
- Boosts firmness, plumpness and epidermal hydration under and around the eye
- When used with Dark Circles/Pretox Eyelift, helps fades under-eye shadows
- When used with White Balance, helps fade melanin and prevent future hyperpigmentation
- Powder dry finish with no greasiness or tackiness
- Novel time-release mechanism reduces irritation by gently releasing actives over hours not minutes
- Enhanced stability over regular retinol products by using film encapsulation to protect retinol from oxidation
- Medik8 further ensure maximum stability for ALL retinol products with unique 30-day small batch guarantee
- Retinol Eye TR contains 0.1% all-trans retinol supported by vitamin E
- Medik8 Retinol Eye-TR is paraben-free, perfume-free, and SLES-free.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Tocopherol Acetate, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Oil, All-Trans-Retinol, Polysorbate 20, BHT, BHA, Lecithin, Glycolipids
In the evening use the integrated dropper to apply Retinol Eye TR directly to the under-eye area. Alternatively, place a drop on your finger and then blend into skin. Apply your hydrator as usual after every application. If using Retinol Eye TR in daylight, ensure that an SPF hydrator is applied after every use.